How We Work
What types of creative services do you offer?
Generally, our work falls within these categories:
- Retail: window installations, custom signage + fixtures, lookbook set design
- Events: environmental + décor design, custom displays + backdrops
- DIY: exclusive DIY content ideation, workshops
- Custom: transforming a wide variety of client concepts into tangible objects + environmental experiences
Why is it worth investing in a window display, event décor, or a custom art installation?
- A window display is more than just a way to showcase products and bring people into the store. It tells a story and communicates the essence of the brand.
- Presenting unique displays and backdrops at events creates critical social media exposure as attendees feel inspired to share and hashtag photos #withyourcompanysname
- Our custom office installations (such as this chandelier for Oh Joy! and wall pieces for Yeah! Rentals) bring art into people’s day-to-day lives, enriching and enlivening.
Do you take smaller/larger projects?
Yes! We’re open to jobs of all sizes, from custom table linens to an installation at an airport (dream project!).
I have a project that needs to be completed as soon as possible. Can you work within a very tight deadline?
Schedule permitting, we can often handle projects with a fast turn-around time. We have the staff, resources and experience to realize them as quickly as possible.
I would love to hire Bramble Workshop but my company is in LA/NYC and you’re based in Portland. How does that work?
We work with clients across the US and there are a number of ways that we do this:
- We love to travel. We’re happy to travel to your city and handle every aspect of the project, from design to fabrication to install.
- We can design and fabricate the project in Portland and ship it to you with install instructions and drawings.
- We’ve fostered relationships with unique and highly skilled fabricators/artists/designers in LA, NYC, and Chicago for projects that need to be built in that city. We communicate with them throughout the process and oversee the production to ensure the flawless execution and installation of our design.
- We frequently travel to LA and would gladly include a meeting and site visit with you during our next trip.
What’s it like working on a project with Bramble Workshop?
Read these case studies on our blog to get an idea of our work flow: